Pro Rza

DREAMS COME TRUE SOON

Monday, January 18, 2010

Pessimist to Optimist

Someday i feel very sadness that makes me cry and sing anything about my corrupted life. When i was younger, i would like to write a lyrics of song - especially hip-hop rhymes, but now i couldn't do it whatever i tried. Reason why i becoming elder. i had many a bright view to my further life - getting rich, reaching very high carrier in my primary company and do everything i want.In fact, it is just now getting a inversion of all of thing i thought.Maybe this is becoming a headache after i arrived in Malaysia,Before i spend a lot money without to think after what will happen to me while i was working.Even though my vision is very straight to see my bright life.i have little plan of life - this life is not idiomatic thing if you couldn't understand. i need more afford to climb this highest mountain to reach. For instance i have to control my time to sleep and wake up, i have to plant and navigate where i want to go and what person become and learn much deeper everything.Only one thing makes me happy if i do own business for IT and Trade Marketing.I will collect up so much money in my pocket soon.After all, i can build my successful life based on my money.This is an unique truth of the life - money.Teach me everything and give me only one chance - My GOD,please.

i know no longer time to live in this earth

0 comments: